Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Stonehell Two Preview Now Available to Facebook Fans

As I’ve long threatened, work on the Stonehell sequel has finally begun and I’m working my way through Level Six. It’s taking me a bit to reengage the Stonehell gear in my head, but the process is coming along nicely. I expect it will be a few months before the draft is completed, however, so please have patience.

I mentioned a little while ago that Stonehell Dungeon has a Facebook fan group. As a reward for those who regularly sacrifice their anonymity to participate, I’ve made the first glimpse at the sequel available to those members. I’ll be providing my regular readers with a link here on the blog in a few days (although it’s not really that hard to find the file if you want to expend the effort). Those of you who want to see it now can head on over to the Stonehell Dungeon Facebook Group and apply for membership and we’ll try to get you in as soon as possible.

2 comments:

Ragna said...

As I said in facebook... am I the only one that have noticed the E in the level code name? Can we expect bigger levels in this new release? That would be fantastic!

Michael Curtis said...

There have been features planned since the first book that I wished to incorporate. Some of those features may require more space to work with. As it stands, some, but not all of the level will be slightly larger.